Eprinex Pour-On Cattle Wormer, 5L
Eprinex Pour-On is for use on beef and dairy cattle to aid in the control of internal and external parasites.
Eprinex Cattle Dewormer Benefits:
- The broadest-spectrum parasite control product available.
- Only Eprinex kills 39 species and stages of internal and external parasites, including roundworms, lungworms, grubs, mange mites, horn flies, and biting and sucking lice.
- Backed by Merial's Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Eprinex is weatherproof and has no meat withdrawal or milk withholding.
Apply along back at 5 mL per 100 lb body weight.
Applicator needed for 2.5 Liter, 5 Liter, and 20 Liter ONLY.
- 250 mL treats 5,500 lb
- 1,000 mL treats 22,000 lb
- 2.5 L treats 55,000 lb
- 5 L treats 110,000 lb
No hazardous shipping charge!
- Brand: Merial
- Type: Pour-On
- Size: 5 L
We have used numerous wormer on our purebred and commercial cattle eprinex is by far a good product that we've had great success with. Less evidence of parasites when we check our cattle than other pour one.
"As easy as it gets"
The pour-on Eprinex with a dosing gun lets us treat the cattle without having to run everyone through the chute.