High Octane Fitter 52
High Octane Fitter 52 supplement is formulated as a very high protein supplement to affect leanness. Designed to quickly promote muscle synthesis and definition, it's proprietary ingredient blend and can be fed to all show livestock species.
- designed as a very high protein supplement
- formulated to affect leanness
- helps increase feminity in heifers and gilts
- designed to help reduce jowl fat
- unique animal protein sources
- helps promote muscle synthesis and definition
- helps to build muscle and trim fat
- essential amino acids
- helps produce "show ready" look
- very palatable
- delivers potent nutrition
- no trace minerals
- no added copper
- can be fed to sheep
Feeding Directions: High Octane Fitter 52 is a high protein show supplement for pigs, lambs, goats and cattle fed for exhibition. The amount of feed per day depends upon the species, age, and weight of the animal (lighter or younger animals need less per day). Feed according to the following: Pigs 4 to 16 oz per day; Lambs 4 to 8 oz per day; Goats 4 to 8 oz per day; Cattle: Steers 8 to 16 oz per day; Heifers 16 to 24 oz per day.
|Acid Detergent Fiber||max||6.00%|
Ingredients: animal protein products, plant protein products, processed grain by-products, roughage products, molasses products, calcium carbonate, sucrose, animal fat preserved with ethoxyquin, natural and artificial flavors, propylene glycol.
- Brand: Purina Mills
- Type: Protein
- Size: 40 lb