Ultra 24 Multi-Species Milk Replacer
Give your young animals a strong start with Ultra 24 Multi-Species Milk Replacer. Designed to meet the demands of various species, this complete and balanced formula with added vitamins and minerals provides your young animals with the high-quality nutrition they need to grow and develop from the very beginning.
Features & Benefits:
- High energy - 24% fat and 24% all milk protein formula to support growth, performance, and muscle development.
- Packed with power - Vitamins B12, C, and E support immune health, while minerals such as calcium, selenium, and zinc help young animals grow big and strong.
- Easy to mix, with feeding and mixing instructions for calves, foals, goat kids, lambs, piglets, fawns, elk calves, llama and alpaca cria.
- Manufactured with high-quality ingredients and processes, helping you feel confident in the nutrition your young animals are receiving.
- Supplemental Nutrition - Follow the directions for use as a dry powder supplement to ensure your little ones receive the nutrients they need during weaning or times of stress.
- Brand: Milk Products, Inc
- Type: Multi Species
High quality milk replacer!
been using this product for 5 years now and it is well tolerated and effective.....i've never lost a baby goat due to digestion difficulties with ultra 24, and that is a huge improvement compared to the other milk powders i've tried.
i use a LOT of milk replacer, 25 lbs a week quite often. Ultra 24 is an expert quality product that i use for baby goats. With other slightly cheaper but commonly available 'quality' universal milk replacers i saw about 50% of the goatlings eventually develop antiformula intolerance diarrhea after 2 to 3 weeks of use and many died. This has NEVER happened with Ultra 24 (touch wood) so far after 2 years regular use. Its expensive but the formula is very well crafted and the money is in the product. Well tolerated and eagerly taken.
"very good for goats"
this is a superior milk product...when mixed it is thick and deep white and good smelling and when left alone it does not settle out into a sludge at the bottom of the bowl. The goat kids take it eagerly and so far i have not seen a single case of diarrhea or failure to digest after prolonged use. Much better than the competing product which i used for years and had about 50/50 results with overall. This item is a bit more money but it actually looks like goats milk and so far functions about the same. I use 1 scoop of powder to every 2 scoops of warm water. The directions on the side of the package for mixing are not overly clear.
I use this as a supliment for my bulldog puppies and they shook great on it.
"Working well for cria"
This product is very well received by our alpaca cria. She is gaining weight on it, and has had no tummy trouble, diarrhea or anything. She guzzles it right down. It would be nice if the cup was scored to tell you the quarters, but I've been guestimating and she's doing well.
This Ultra 24 multi species nursing formula is great! We had some lambs born a few weeks ago and they weren't doing too well, so we tried this formula and wow! After two days, the lambs were running up and down the hall and jumping over the barricade we set up to keep them confined in our house. We fed every 4 hours and the lambs loved the formula. After 4 days, we were able to put the lambs back with their mothers and everyone is happy! Thanks for offering such a wonderful product.