$3.99 to $18.99
GelCaps by Torpac
Empty gelatin capsules ideal for dispensing medicines, vitamins, supplements or digestive aids. Made from 100% Porcine Gelatin.
Features of the Empty GelCaps:
- lock-ring end snaps into place to close securely after filling
- dissolve rapidly and completely
- gelatin itself is physiologically inert
- tasteless and efficiently hide the odor and taste of contents
Empty GelCaps are best for dairy and beef
cattle, horses, sheep, goats, pigs or dogs.
Boxes of 100. (#3 GelCaps comes in a resealable bag of 100.)
- Brand: Torpac
- Form: GelCaps
- Material: Porcine Gelatin
- Condition: Pill Dispensing
- Size: #3 GelCaps, Small Animal (1/95 oz or .30 mL),#13 (Sheep/Goat/Calves) 1/8 oz or 3.2 mL
- Type: Medicinal
"Do NOt waste your money"
These gelcaps are the size that you would give to an elephant. They are 4 times larger then they should be for anything smaller then a large horse. Don't waste your money.
"#13 is not for goats"
Size 13 says for use in goats, they are a good bit too big for our goats (boer/nubian) and no way will they work on the minis.
"GelCaps, Small Animal"
Exactly what I needed and I will be ordering more.