Frontline Plus for Dogs, 3 pack (up to 22 lb)
Frontline Plus for Dogs is a once-a-month, topical spot-on treatments for fast-acting, long-lasting control of fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and lice. Frontline® Plus contains Fipronil to kill adult fleas and ticks and Methoprene (an IGR) to break the flea and tick life cycle.*
Frontline® Plus Key Benefits:
- kills up to 100% of existing fleas in less than 24 hours
- continues killing fleas for an entire month or more
- remains waterproof for 30 days, even if your dog swims or is bathed
- gentle enough for puppies 8 weeks of age or older
- each tube lasts one month
Important Note: For maximum effectiveness, do not bathe dog 24 hours before or 48 hours after applying topical flea solutions. This product is for dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
*IGR - Insect Growth Regulator - Chemicals that disrupt and impede the life cycle of insects in the egg and larvae stage of development. The idea with an IGR is that if an insect cannot reach adulthood, it cannot reproduce. In short, IGR is a form of "birth control" for pests which helps keep the populations of unwanted pests under control by preventing current and future infestations.
Awesome! And you can use on lactating moms