Foal Response™ Colostrum Supplement
Provides premium KPx colostrum, in a paste form and other essential nutrients necessary for newborns.
Studies have shown that colostrum has the ability to transfer its cell-mediated immune response properties to the recipient. This means that your neonatal foal will benefit from the immunoglobulins and many other nutrients found in Foal Response.
Key Points of the Foal Colostrum Supplement:
- immediate Care Nutrition for newborn foals
- provides newborns, older foals and weanlings with the optimum nutrition they need immediately
- contains KPx Technology colostrum, rich in antibodies to stimulate immune response
KPx colostrum is American made and harvested within the first 12 hours post-parturition for peak bioactivity.
Foal Response is ideal for foal care:
- when birth is premature or delayed
- access to mare's colostrum is limited
- or when foals need extra support
Also excellent for older foals and weanlings.
Feed entire tube immediately following birth and as needed or directed by your veterinarian.
- Brand: Vita Flex
- Form: Paste
- Ingredients: Colostrum
- Size: 30 mL
My beloved mare had major problems having her foal. We delivered a healthy buckskin colt. As soon as he was delivered, I gave him foal response. The only colostrum he received was what I could milk from his mother, who ended up passing away last night. He is a big healthy boy, and was trying to walk within 10 minutes of being born, and I honestly believe that this product had something to do with his health!