Flysect Super-7 Fly Spray for HorsesEquicare
- Contains pyrethrin and permethrin
- One application provides effective control of flies, ticks, mosquitoes, gnats, mites, chiggers, and lice
- Contains two insecticides, plus two of the most effective repellents available
- Aloe, lanolin and moisturizers condition the coat
- PABA sunscreen protects against harmful UV rays
- Brand: Farnam
- Type: Spray
- Ingredients: Pyrethrin,Permethrin
- Insect Type: Mosquitoes,Gnats,Flies
- Size: 1 Quart
"Really works and priced reasonably"
This is one of my favorite fly sprays. I have a gray Arab/Quarter horse gelding and this seems to protect him from burning if he decides to stay in the sun all day. I'm sensitive to smells and this is one that I don't mind at all. For my horse I need the Super-7 in the Flysect family to really keep the flies off. I buy from Jeffers because most places arounf my farm only carry Flysect. That is a good product, as I have tried it before, but Super-7 does seen to work better and last longer.
I have tried many fly sprays over the years this one is the best. It spells great! I have a gray mare and she is not allergic to this.This product is worth the money.
This is an excellent fly spray. I have tried many fly sprays over the years and this is the only one that actually keeps not only the flys off my horse but also the ticks, fleas ect..and it smells great and has sunscreen. I have a gray mare its perfect for her she is allergic to many sprays but not this one.
"I love this product. It works great, and has PABA which protects my paint against the harsh sun when she's out to pasture in the sunnier months. One application lasts for several days, and I've even had friends say ""that's the best smelling fly spray ever"". Overall a great product and I would highly recomment for horses with sensitive skin."