$2.99 to $5.99
Fly Stik™ Sticky Fly Trap
Hang Fly Stik™ wherever flies are a problem, indoors or out. Choose an area on ceiling or exposed rafters out of reach of children and livestock. Surface of the trap is extremely sticky, but not poisonous.
Fly Stik™ Directions for Use:
- Pull out hook on top of Fly Stik™ and hang
- Save box for later disposal of product
- Replace Fly Stik™ when 80% or more of the exposed surface is covered with trapped insects
- Avoid contact with trapped insects
- Dispose of unit by placing in original box or appropriate garbage bag
Available in 12" and 24".
- Brand: Starbar
- Size: 12" Mini JR,24" Tube
"Wish I could post a photo"
Fly Stik Jr. I use this in my home. Unlike the full size stick it has no "fly lure" packets. They work much better than a fly strip or fly paper. If you shine a black light or UV flashlight on them at night, they will catch just about anything. Odor free. From $3/ea
"These work great!!"
"We have used the ""Jr"" size for several years now with amazing results. Not only do they catch large amounts of a variety of flies, but wasps & yellow jackets as well. We hang them not only in the barn, but the shop & front porch too!"