Flair Horse Nasal Strips
Unlike humans, horses can only breathe through their noses.
As horses begin to breathe hard during exercise, the soft tissues overlying the nasal passages are sucked in, reducing the air diameter. This reduction in diameter causes greater resistance of airflow into the lungs.
Benefits of Flair Nasal Strips:
- promotes optimum respiratory health
- helps prevent exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage
- improves airflow when the horse needs oxygen the most
- reduces airway resistance during exercise
- helps prevent fatigue related injuries
- protects the lungs from injury
- promotes optimal athletic performance
Sold in eaches.
See video for instructions on how to properly install Flair Strips.
- Brand: Nunn Finer
- Type: Respiratory Health
- Color: Black