Fish Zole (Metronidazole, 250 mg) tablets by Thomas Labs is used to treat bacterial diseases of fish. Exerts an agent capable of destroying gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria. 30 tablets. Read More
This product is currently unavailable for purchase.
Fish Zole, 30 TabletsMetronidazole, 250 mg each
Used to treat bacterial diseases of fish. Exerts an agent capable of destroying gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria.
No prescription required.
Fish Zole Directions:
- dissolve contents of one capsule (250 mg) into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water to be treated
- repeat in 24 hours
- partial water change may be made between treatments
- duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection
- it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days
- discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days
CLEARED FOR FISH ONLY.Caution: Intended for in use in aquarium and ornamental fish only and should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
About Thomas LabsThomas Labs is the only FDA registered and inspected fish antibiotic facility offering USP certified quality antibiotics. For over 30 years, Thomas Labs has been the leader in supplying of USP grade fish antibiotics for the pet health products market.
- Brand: Thomas Labs
- Type: Antibiotic
- Ingredient: Metronidazole
- Size: 30 Count
- Form: Tablet
Very effective product. Works extremely well.
Very well pleased with the product ; furthermore price was competitive. Shipping wss timely so it was favorable experience. I like this company and have good history in purchasing from them.