Fish Mox Forte, 30 CapsulesAmoxicillin, 500 mg
Fish Mox Forte (Amoxicillin, 500 mg) is used to halt the multiplication of bacteria. Exerts an agent capable of destroying gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria. Fix Mox Forte is useful for control of some common bacterial fish diseases including: Dropsy, Fin Rot, Red Pest, Aeromonas and Pseudomonas genera, and Mycobaterial Group (gill diseases and tail and fin rot).
No prescription required.
Fish Mox Forte Directions:
- dissolve contents of one capsule (500 mg) into aquarium for each 20 gallons of water to be treated
- repeat in 24 hours
- partial water change may be made between treatments
- duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection
- it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days
- discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days
CLEARED FOR FISH ONLY.Caution: Intended for in use in aquarium and ornamental fish only and should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
About Thomas LabsThomas Labs is the only FDA registered and inspected fish antibiotic facility offering USP certified quality antibiotics. For over 30 years, Thomas Labs has been the leader in supplying of USP grade fish antibiotics for the pet health products market.
- Brand: Thomas Labs
- Type: Antibiotic
- Ingredient: Amoxicillin
- Size: 30 Count
- Form: Capsules