Fish Fungus, 30 TabletsKetoconazole, 200 mg
Fish Fungus is a broad spectrum anti-fungal medication used to treat topical and systemic fungal infections in fish. It exerts a bactericidal action on gram positive and some gram negative bacteria.
No prescription required.
Fish Fungus Directions:
- dissolve one tablet (200 mg) into aquarium for each 50 gallons of water to be treated
- repeat in 24 hours
- partial water change may be made between treatments
- duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection
- it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days
- discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days
- to remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear
CLEARED FOR FISH ONLY.Caution: Intended for in use in aquarium and ornamental fish only and should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
About Thomas LabsThomas Labs is the only FDA registered and inspected fish antibiotic facility offering USP certified quality antibiotics. For over 30 years, Thomas Labs has been the leader in supplying of USP grade fish antibiotics for the pet health products market.
- Brand: Thomas Labs
- Type: Anti-Fungal
- Size: 30 Count
"The pills look the same an a great price"
the pills have the same markings as those from the vet an a heck of a lot better price!! I will be back