$17.99 to $48.99
Fish Zole Forte Powder PacketsMetronidazole, 500 mg
Fish Zole Forte Powder exerts a bactericidal action on gram positive and some gram negative bacteria. Useful for control of common bacterial fish diseases including Aeromonas and Pseudomonas genera and Mycobacterial group also known as gill disease and fin and tail rot.
Fish Zole Forte Powder Key Uses:
- hole in the head disease (freshwater head, lateral line erosion)
- internal & external hexamita
- malawi bloat
- freshwater ich
- pond epistylis
No prescription required.
Fish Zole Forte Powder Directions:
- dissolve contents of one capsule (500 mg) into aquarium for each 15 gallons of water to be treated
- repeat in 24 hours
- partial water change may be made between treatments
- duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection
- it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days
- discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days
- to remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear
CLEARED FOR FISH ONLY.Caution: Intended for in use in aquarium and ornamental fish only and should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
About Thomas LabsThomas Labs is the only FDA registered and inspected fish antibiotic facility offering USP certified quality antibiotics. For over 30 years, Thomas Labs has been the leader in supplying of USP grade fish antibiotics for the pet health products market.
- Brand: Thomas Labs
- Type: Antibiotics,Antibiotic
- Ingredient: Metronidazole (500 mg),Metronidazole (250 mg),Tetracycline,Erythromycin
- Size: 12 Single Dose Packets,Single dose/30 Packets,60 Single Dose Packets,Single dose/60 Packets