$59.99 to $163.99
Fish Aid Ciprofloxacin
For Aquarium and Ornamental Fish
Ciprofloxacin is a synthetic broad spectrum antibiotic that's effective against gram-negative and some gram-positive bacterial pathogens of fish including aeromonads, flexibacteria, and vibrios. Ciprofloxacin can also help control common bacterial infections in fish including (but not limited to) black patch necrosis and fin rot.
Directions for Use: Pre-dissolve one tablet (either 250 mg or 500 mg) in one gallon of water prior to adding to a hospital tank. Immerse for one hour. Repeat every day for 5 to 7 days with daily water changes after each treatment.
Fish Aid Antibiotics is a full line of USP certified antibiotics for aquarium fish. Various forms, strengths, and dosing are made ready for your convenience.
Benefits of Fish Aid Antibiotics:
- widest variety of fish antibiotics to accommodate your needs
- USP grade antibiotics that you can trust in quality and safety
- USA, FDA registered and state inspected facility
- Brand: Fish Aid Antibiotics
- Type: Antibiotic
- Size: 250 mg/100 count,500 mg/30 count