Express® FP 10, 10 dose
IBR, BVD Types I and II, PI3, BRSV (MLV) and Lepto 5 including hardjo bovis.
For the vaccination of healthy cows and heifers prior to breeding to help prevent PI calves caused by BVD types 1 & 2.
Express® FP 10 instructions for use:
- give 2mL dose SQ or IM. For primary vaccinations, give 4 to 8 weeks prior to breeding and booster in 14-28 days.
- safe for pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows, provided the cows were vaccinated pre-breeding with any Express FP product in the past 12 months.
- calves vaccinated prior to 6 months of age should be re-vaccinated at 6 months.
- annual booster is recommended.
Mixing is required.
- Brand: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Type: Respiratory, Reproductive
- Form: Injectable