Evict® DS is a highly effective, safe & convenient liquid wormer for the removal of large roundworms & hookworms in dogs. No withholding food. Safe for nursing dogs and puppies. Read More
This product is currently unavailable for purchase.
Featured Advice from Our Experts
At one time or another, most of us have watched our dogs have a bout of the sniffles or diarrhea. Many of us have wondered if we, too, were at risk of getting sick. Diseases that are passed from animals to humans are zoonotic illnesses. The most well known and most feared zoonotic disease is rabies. Read More...
Evict DS® Liquid Dog Dewormer
- Caramel-flavored, liquid wormer for the removal of large roundworms & hookworms in dogs.
- Highly effective, safe & convenient.
- Not necessary to withhold food from your dog prior to or after treatment.
- Puppies should be treated at 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 10 weeks of age.
Safe For Puppies!May be given to nursing dogs.
Compare to Strongid T.
- Type: Wormer
- Ingredient: Pyrantel Pamoate
- Condition: Roundworms, Hookworms
Ive used this for about 4 years now on our litters of puppies. We used as directed as 2,3,4,6,8 & 10 weeks and they go to their final exam at 12 weeks before they go home. They have always been healthy and free of worms.
we gave this to our dog and puppies when she had them. they didnt have wormers so i cant say it worked we used it as a prevention for the puppies, and every few months to our dog. the dogs love the taste or mine does she licks the tube clean lol must taste fairly good to dogs