Equimax Horse Dewormer Paste is used for the treatment & control of roundworms, tapeworms, lungworms & bots in horses with a single dose. Treats up to 1320 lb. Apple flavored. Read More
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Common types of worms and a description of each plus what to use to deworm when (printable rotation chart in link at bottom.)
EquiMax Horse Dewormer
EquiMax Horse Dewormer is used to aid in the treatment and control of roundworms, tapeworms, lungworms and bots in horses with a single dose.
Treats up to 1320 lb body weight.
The only combination dewormer FDA approved for use in foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
- single dose treats a broad range of equine parasites - including bots & tapeworms
- best results when used in both the spring and fall
- can help reduce tapeworm-associated colic
- easy-to-use handle syringe/applicator offers more accurate dosing
- horses enjoy the apple flavor
- flat-nose applicator means all the paste pushes out - less waste
- Brand: Bimeda
- Form: Paste
"Very effective wormer!"
The best broad spectrum wormer that I have ever used. Syringe design makes worming a snap!
I think this is the best wormer on the current market! My horses love the apple flavor so there is no waste with it.
"Best I've used"
Contains more medication than zimectrin gold, for less. I also really like the tube shape I have a few horses that are really hard to worm and this tube makes it worlds easier.
I have been using this apple flavored equimax wormer for 2 years....my horse loves it so it makes it easy to insert in her mouth.Wouldn't use anything else!