Equimax Bonus Buy (1 Equimax Short-Date + 1 Jeffers 1.87% Ivermectin)
The EquiMax Bonus Buy Kit includes 1 tube of Equimax Horse Dewormer (ZZE3) and 1 tube of Jeffers 1.87% Ivermectin (JVBB) for 1 low price!
While Supplies Last. Product dated 03/2018.
Paste Wormer/Dewormer for the treatment and control of roundworms, tapeworms, lungworms, and bots in horses with a single dose.
Treats up to 1320 lb body weight.
FDA approved for use in foals, pregnant mares, & breeding stallions.
- EQUIMAX® is the ONLY combination dewormer proven safe for ALL horses including foals four weeks and older, pregnant and lactating mares, and breeding stallions.
- a single dose treats a broad range of equine parasites--including bots and tapeworms.
- best results are achieved when used in both the spring and fall.
- EQUIMAX® can help reduce tapeworm-associated colic.
- easy-to-use handle syringe/applicator offers more accurate dosing.
- horses enjoy the apple flavor.
Jeffers 1.87% Ivermectin effectively controls gastrointestinal nematodes and bots in horses. Regular treatment will reduce the chances of verminous arteritis caused by Strongylus vulgaris. Ivermectin offers broad-spectrum control and kills important internal parasites including bots and the arterial stages of S. vulgaris with a single dose. Jeffers Ivermectin is a potent antiparasitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate.
All horses should be included in a regular parasite control program with particular attention paid to mares, foals and yearlings. Foals should be treated at 6-8 weeks of age and routine treatment repeated as needed. Consult a veterinarian for a control program to meet specific needs.
Features & Benefits of Jeffers Ivermectin:
- broad spectrum control - controls 46 species and stages of worms and bots
- anthelmintic & boticide
- kills internal parasites
- new gel formula
- treats up to 1250 lb body weight
Jeffers 1.87% Ivermectin Aids in the Control of:
- large and small strongyles
- stomach worms
Note: May be used in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy. Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility.
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should be done only under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
Best price combo around, perfect when you want to buy in bulk. I have several horses so I like to keep a few rotations on hand so I'm prepared.