$38.99 to $969.99
EPRINEX Pour-On Cattle WormerApply along back at 5 mL per 100 lb body weight. Measuring cap makes dosing quick, easy, and accurate.
Features & Benefits of EPRINEX:
- broadest-spectrum parasite control product available
- only EPRINEX kills 39 species and stages of internal and external parasites, including roundworms, lungworms, grubs, mange mites, horn flies, and biting and sucking lice
- backed by Merial's Satisfaction Guarantee!
- EPRINEX is weatherproof and has no meat withdrawal or milk withholding
Applicator needed for 2.5, 5, and 20 L ONLY.
- 250 mL treats 5,500 lb
- 1,000 mL treats 22,000 lb
- 2.5 L treats 55,000 lb
- 5 L treats 110,000 lb
No hazardous shipping charge!
- Brand: Merial
- Type: Pour-On
- Ingredient: Eprinomectin
- Size: 250 mL,1000 mL (1 Liter),2½ L,5 L,20 L
"As easy as it gets"
The pour-on Eprinex with a dosing gun lets us treat the cattle without having to run everyone through the chute.
This is a excellent product for beef cattle with calves and ones that are ready to deliver. Really kills the parasites and your animals will re-gain weight rapidly. Very safe product, there has been no side effects to the cows, or their calves.
"Great wormer all around"
I actually used this for my chicken, just used a really small dose, and it worked like wonders, a week after I used it their laying production increased, it not only killed worms it also killed lice and mites. Great Product!