Add to feed/water or give orally 1 pkt per day to horses in competition, transit or strenuous training, give horses in light training 1 pkt every other day.
"My horses(3)ate a substantial amount of acorns, a year ago last Fall, putting them in a dangerous health state-I was about to ""lose"" them to the toxic poisons they had ingested. I immediately went to the internet for help and to get information on the toxic reactions to acorns in livestock(since that was the only thing different that they had eaten. The information was to give them electrolytes. I immediately ordered Electrolyte Gold. I also called to inform Jeffers of the emergence of the situation and that my check and order was in the mail. I had my order within 5 days! I gave the horses a packet twice a day for the first 2 weeks......it brought them back to health! That happen to be a ""bumper year"" for acorns. Neighbors had lost cattle too. I have a horse with allergies that I still give the Electrolyte Gold to(1 packet/day)......he doesn't have a cough, runny nose or gastric problems as long as he has his electrolytes. I love this product! I have tried other brands from farm stores, but there is no comparison. "