Easyboot Sneaker, Narrow
The Narrow Easyboot Sneaker is the most pliable hoof boot in the Easyboot lineup. Designed to provide the hoof maximum flexibility. The sole provides a new tread design and is engineered from a blend of rubber and urethane. This material absorbs shock, wears well, and allows for maximum hoof mechanism. A great hoof boot for pleasure riders, turn out, and therapy uses.
Application and removal of the Sneaker is simple with the large, overlapping hook-and-loop upper pattern, which keeps the boot secure while the horse is in motion. The patent-pending strapping system licks the heel in place to reduce twisting and improve boot retention, and the replaceable front strap is quick and easy to fasten.
- 00 - 80-90 mm wide - 95-105 mm long
- 0 - 90-100 mm wide - 105-115 mm long
- 1 - 100-110 mm wide - 115-125 mm long
- 2 - 110-120 mm wide - 125-135 mm long
- 3 - 120-130 mm wide - 135-145 mm long
- 4 - 130-140 mm wide - 145-155 mm long
- 5 - 140-150 mm wide - 155-165 mm long
- Brand: Easyboot®
- Type: Hoof Boot
- Color: Black
- Size: Narrow
so it's a little difficult to get on, not as easy as i would like. there is a seam from the stitching that runs along the back that is stiff and rubs the heel, should maybe run the stitching flush to the sole part.