Dyne for Dogs is a high calorie supplement that promotes weight gain in dogs and puppies. Dyne provides 174 calories per ounce. Vanilla flavor encourages picky eaters. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada
Freight charges apply
Dyne High Calorie Liquid for Dogs
Dyne for Dogs is a high calorie liquid supplement designed to boost caloric intake in minimal volume to support weight gain, provide energy and promote overall health.
This product does not have to be refrigerated after use.
Warning: Do NOT feed to cats or kittens!
Dyne Benefits and Features
- an easy-to-feed liquid gel that provides 174 calories per fluid ounce
- highly palatable with pleasant vanilla flavor to encourage picky eaters
- can be mixed with dry or wet food or can be fed on its own
- enhanced with added vitamins for proper nutrient utilization
- high in fat to aid dogs recovering from illness
- delivers critical nutrition to nursing mothers
Provides Extra Nutrition For:
- pregnant and nursing moms
- performance and working dogs
- dogs recovering from stress or illness
- picky eaters
- crude protein - 1.9%
- crude fat - 48.3%
- crude Fiber (max) - 0.5%
- moisture (max) - 18.0%
- vitamin A - 1790 IU
- vitaminD3 - 186 IU
- vitamin C - 175 IU
- thiamine - 0.18 mg
- riboflavin - 0.25 mg
- niacin - 1.92 mg
- vitamin B6 - 0.18 mg
- folic acid - 0.04 mg
- vitamin B12 - 0.71 mg
- vitamin E - 4.5 IU
All values are minimum unless otherwise stated. Per one(1) fluid ounce (30 mL).
Ingredients: soybean oil, sugar, water, glycerin, dried skimmed milk , polysorbate 80, dried egg whites, propylene glycol, artificial vanilla flavor, pectin citrus, gum arabic, ascorbic acid ( preservative), sodium benzoate (preservative), vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, FD&C yellow #5, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement.
- Brand: PetAg
- Type: Supplement
- Form: Liquid
- Flavor: Vanilla
great to use on any animal not eating the way they should.