Dyne® High Calorie Liquid
Dyne® dietary supplement is formulated to provide maximum nutritional value within minimum strain on the animal's digestive organs. Each ounce provides approximately 150 calories containing vitamins and minerals that maintain constant therapeutic blood levels.
Dyne® is safe for horses, calves, pigs, goats, sheep, and dogs.
Dyne® High Calorie Liquid Key Benefits:
- improves weight gain
- resists stress conditions
- provides energy
- maximum nutritional value in minimum volume
Directions for dosing:
- horses: 3 oz per horse 3 times daily
- puppies: 1 tsp per 5 lb daily
- adult dogs: 2 tbsp per 20-30 lb body weight 3 times a day
- calfs: 2 oz per calf 3 times daily
- baby pigs: 1 oz per pig 3 times daily
- cattle: 3 oz per cow 3 times daily
- goats and sheep: 1 oz per animal 3 times daily
Things to Remember about Dyne®:
May be fed as is, to animals that are unable to eat solid food or top-dressed over the normal diet. When diluted with water, Dyne® helps combat dehydration. When used as a supplement to other food, Dyne® improves weight gain and increases stress resistance. It is also especially helpful in providing energy in working dogs.Do Not Give To Cats.
- Brand : Dyne
- Form: Liquid
- Size: Gallon
- Not Labeled For: Cats
- Ingredients: Vitamin A,Vitamin D3,Vitamin C,Vitamin E,Thiamine,Riboflavin,Vitamin B6,Folic Acid,Vitamin B12
- Life Stage: Puppy-Adult