Dyne High Calorie Supplement
Dyne is a high-calorie supplement aimed at boosting weight gain while providing extra energy with 150 calories per ounce. Aids in recovery after illness.
Safe for horses, calves, pigs, goats, sheep,and dogs. This product is not intended for use in cats.
Dyne Supplement Benefits:
- improves weight gain
- resists stress conditions
- provides energy
- maximum nutritional value in minimum volume
Directions for dosing:
- horses: 3 oz per horse 3 times daily
- puppies: 1 tsp per 5 lb daily
- adult dogs: 2 tbsp per 20-30 lb body weight 3 times a day
- calves: 2 oz per calf 3 times daily
- baby pigs: 1 oz per pig 3 times daily
- cattle: 3 oz per cow 3 times daily
- goats and sheep: 1 oz per animal 3 times daily
Things to Remember about Dyne:
May be fed as is, to animals that are unable to eat solid food or top-dressed over the normal diet. When diluted with water, Dyne helps combat dehydration. When used as a supplement to other food, Dyne improves weight gain and increases stamina. It is also especially helpful in providing energy in working dogs.
- Brand : Dyne
- Form: Liquid
- Size: 16 oz
- Ingredients: Vitamin A,Vitamin D3,Vitamin C,Vitamin E,Thiamine,Riboflavin,Vitamin B6,Folic Acid,Vitamin B12
"This product is a valuable addition to my rescue. I can honestly say that I believe it saved the life of at least 4 newborn rescue puppies (mixed with water, as directed, and given with a syringe when they cannot tolerate anything else) and most recently an older Siberian husky girl who suffered a ""stroke"" and needed booster nutrition. The extremely palatable taste is something dogs will seek out even if they are critically ill. Even a few syringefuls will sustain a dog (or a few cc's a puppy) until they are rehydrated and eating on their own."
"Dyne is excellent"
I have been using Dyne for over 4 years now and I love it. Dyne not only adds weight to puppies but is good for lactating mothers as well. I will continue to use this product. All 7 of my bully breed of dogs love this.
I like to give a small drop of Dyne to my puppies, so they understand what a treat is, then my older dogs line up for a treat, too. Dyne is great to mix into something your dogs and puppies fight against taking -- it becomes a treat, and you get the meds down easily.