Doe Goat Developer
Contains added copper - do NOT feed to sheep!
Doe Goat Developer is a high protein, high fat supplement for show goats. This supplement can be fed to female goats intended for showing. For best results, feed show goats: 1/4 cup two times per day. One bucket lasts approximately 60 day and cup is included in the package.
Doe Goat Developer Guaranteed Analysis:
- crude protein (min) - 33% (9.3 g)
- non-protein nitrogen (max) - 3.3% (0.9 g)
- crude fat (min) - 8% (2.27 g)
- crude fiber (max) - 8% (2.27 g)
- calcium (min) - 1.5% (0.42 g)
- calcium (max) - 2.5% (0.71 g)
- phosphorus (min) - 0.5% (0.14 g)
- salt (min) - 1.25% (0.35 g)
- salt (max) - 2.45% (0.69g)
- copper (min) - 125 ppm (3.5 mg)
- selenium (min) - 0.3 ppm (0.008 mg)
- zinc (min) - 700 ppm (19.8 mg)
- vitamin A (min) - 45,000 IU/lb (2,812 IU)
- omega 3 FA (min) - 4,950 mg/lb (309 mg)
Ingredients: soybean meal, linseed meal, whole canola seed, whole flax seed, canola meal, field peas, dried whey, porcine blood meal, wheat middlings, brewers yeast, calcium carbonate, ammonium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, salt, vegetable oil , zinc amino acid complex, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast, ferrous sulfate, vitamin A acetate in gelatin, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, sodium selenite, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, cobalt carbonate, potassium sulfate, magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, potassium carbonate, cextrosem magnesium oxide, copper sulfate, lignin sulfonate and artificial flavors.
- Brand: Direct Action Co.
- Type: Supplement
- Size: 11.25 lbs