The Fence Volt Meter monitors fence voltage while helping trace fence line shorts and faults. Battery and protective pouch included. Read More
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Most likely, you know volts and amps and probably even ohms, but do you know what a joule is? How about impedance? This short list might help you in making a buying decision by making it easier to compare.
Fence Volt Meter
(Formerly Digital Volt Meter)
The Fence Volt Meter monitors fence voltage while helping trace fence line shorts and faults.
The Fence Volt Meter displays fence voltage from 100V to 10kV in 100 volt increments. It also displays fence voltage from 10kV to 12kV in 1,000 volt increments. Maximum voltage rating 15kV.
Fence Volt Meter Key Features:
- checks Earth performance/voltage
- reads the voltage for battery energizers
- equipped with battery saving mode
- Earth stake for good ground connection
- fence stud for quick, no fuss contact
- Powered by one 9V battery (included)
- activated when fence pulse is detected
- auto turn-on indication
- display shows low battery condition
- protective pouch included
- Brand: Gallagher
- Type: Voltage Meter