$119.99 to $327.99
Free $20 Jeffers Gift Card
With the purchase of a 5 L Dectomax Pour-On.
No limit. While supplies last. Ends 10-11-2021.
Contains Doramectin 0.5%. For use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age. This wormer treats 31 stages of internal and external parasites and prevents infection for 28 days against the brown stomach worm, the small intestinal worm, and the nodular worm. Waterproof formula.
Administer 5 mL per 110 lb body weight applied topically. Safe for use in beef cattle and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age. Do not treat cattle within 42 days of slaughter or calves to be processed for veal.
Features & Benefits of Dectomax Pour-On:
- for treatment and control of various species of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, grubs, lice, horn flies and mange mites
- controls 33 stages of internal and external parasites with a single, convenient application
- provides 7-day persistent activity against horn flies
- weatherproof formulation won't wash off
- safe for use on any age or class of beef cattle, including pregnant cows, calves and bulls and dairy replacement heifers up to 20 months of age
2.5 and 5 Liter require drench gun (item N2QE).
- Brand: Zoetis
- Type: Pour-On
- Ingredient: Doramectin
- Size: 1 L,2.5 L,5 L