$30.99 to $99.99
Improves overall hoof, skin and coat quality as well as providing additional calories to assist in weight gain or maintenance during exercise.
What makes dac BLOOM so special?
- Cool Calories 100- provides highly digestible essential fatty acids for skin & hair conditions, as well as calories needed for weight gain and exercise.
- Bio-available Trace Minerals- chelated minerals have been bonded to 2 or more amino acids. This allows for easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral.
- Zinc- associated with the health and integrity of hair, skin, hooves and the immune system.
- Methionine- stimulates the production of keratin fibers in the horse's coat.
- Lysine- feeding additional lysine ( a pivotal amino acid in equine diets) increases the protein quality of the diet and may help muscle mass.
- Biotin- stimulates the production of keratin, which in turn provides for the production of smooth, soft hair in the coat.
- Ground Flaxseed- high in omega-3 fatty acids which enhances overall health.
Feeding directions (based on 1000 lb horse):
- Maintenance: 1 scoop (1 ounce) per day
- Preparation: 2 scoops (2 ounce) per day
- Performance: 3 scoops ( 3 ounces) per day
- Brand: Direct Action Co.
- Type: Supplement
- Size: 5 lb,20 lb
"Great supplement "
This is a great overall supplement for horses. Affordable price and quality ingredients. Noticeable results in 30 days. Smells yummy too!
I have 5 horses and I have been using it for two times and all of them look very good and especially one of my mares was thin and even using other supplements she didnt pick it up and with this supplement she even has gain weight. Thats the part I love most of this product