Cydectin (Moxidectin) Pour-On, 1 L
Zero slaughter withdrawal. Zero milk withholding.
Cydectin Pour-On aids in the control of:
- gastrointestinal roundworms (brown stomach worms - 28 days of persistent activity)
- lung worms (42 days of persistent activity)
- cattle grubs
- 4 types of lice
Key Points of Cydectin Pour-On:
- weather resistant
- not for use in veal calves
- has NO impact on dung beetles
- not labeled for goats
Cydectin is a ready-to-use topical intended for direct application to the hair and skin in a narrow strip extending along the top of the back from withers to the tailhead. Recommended administration is 1 mL for each 22 lb body weight which provides 0.5 mg moxidectin for each 2.2 lb body weight.
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should be done under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
- Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Type: Pour-On
- Ingredient: Moxidectin
- Size: 1000 mL (1 Liter)