$83.99 to $251.99
Cydectin Oral Sheep Drench Wormer
Cydectin Oral Drench for Sheep is a ready-to-use solution containing 0.1% moxidectin for the treatment and control of infections due to internal parasites of sheep.
Moxidectin works to effectively paralyze and eliminate harmful parasites.
Cydectin Oral Drench for Sheep Uses:
- FDA approved antiparasitic for use in sheep in the United States
- controls 13 types of adult and larval (L4) stages of internal parasites of sheep
- ready-to-use oral solution protects sheep against these common worms:
- Haemonchus contortus (Barber Pole Worms)
- Teladorsagia circumcincta (Brown Stomach Worm)
- Teladorsagia trifurcata (Brown Stomach Worm)
- Trichostrongylus axei (Stomach Hair Worm)
- Trichostongylus colubriformis (Black Scour Worm)
- Trichostrongylus vitrinus (Black Scour Worm)
- Cooperia curticei (Small Intestinal Worm)
- Cooperia oncophora (Small Intestinal Worm)
- Oesophagostomum columbianum (Nodule Worm)
- Oesophagostomum venulosum (Large Bowel Worm)
- Nematodirus battus (Thin Necked Intestinal Worm)
- Nematodirus filicollis (Thin Necked Intestinal Worm)
- Nematodirus spathiger (Thin Necked Intestinal Worm)
Cydectin Oral Drench for Sheep Administration:
- administer 1 ml dose orally per 11 lb body weight with standard drenching equipment
- 7-day slaughter withdrawal
- do not use in female sheep providing milk for human consumption
- do not use on sheep under 4 months of age
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should be done under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
- Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Type: Drench
- Size: 1000 mL (1 L),4000 mL (4L)
- Active Ingredient: Moxidectin
"Barber Pole Worms"
The ONLY thing that worked to rid these lethal pests!
"only wormer that works"
Cydectin seems to be the only effective product for controlling barber pole worms in our herd of goats.
You May Also Like
$22.99 to $215.99
$24.95 to $215.99