Curicyn Equine Triage Kit
The Curicyn Equine Triage Kit is perfect to have on hand for those unexpected emergencies.
- <1> 3 oz Curicyn "Original Formula" Spritzer - a skin cleaner, wound cleaner and wash. Great for abrasions, cuts, scrapes, and skin rashes, hot spots and burns.
- (1) 3 oz Curicyn "Original Formula" Yorker - like the spritzer, the Yorker is a skin cleaner, wound cleaner and wash. Great for abrasions, cuts, scrapes, and skin rashes, hot spots, and burns.
- (1) Hoof Care Sigle Application Kit - Addresses hoof ailments that equine and livestock face. It has shown remarkable effectiveness in addressing hoof abscesses, white line disease, thrush, and other specific injuries or wounds.
- (1) 1 oz Curicyn Wound Care Clay - Addresses open wounds and skin disorders in areas that are difficult to bandage or cover. Hence, it works in areas where a liquid product just does not work well.
- (1) 3 oz Blood Stop Powder Yorker - Aids in controlling minor bleeding from superficial cuts and wounds.
- (1) case with organized dividers
- (2) PBT bandages
- (4) 3x3 gauze
- (4) 2x2 gauze
- (4) 6" cotton
- (2 pair) gloves
- (2) glow sticks
- (1) cold compress
- (1) medical scissors
- (1) hoof pick
- (1) vet wrap
- (1) 2 oz pack of electrolytes
- (1) emergency lead line
- (1) triangle bandage
- (1) tweezers
- Brand: Curicyn
- Type: First Aid