Crusader Leg Guards reduces stress and frustration caused by bothersome insects and burrs. Soft yet very durable construction. Set of 2. Read More
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Though Zika was first discovered in 1947, you’ve probably only recently heard of the disease. That’s because it has spread, primarily through the bite of infected mosquitoes...
Crusader Leg Guards, set of 2
Stop the stomp! These fly boots help reduce stress and frustration caused by bothersome insects and burrs. Soft yet very durable construction fits securely and comfortably.
Crusader Leg Guards Benefits and Features:
- made with durable mesh
- eliminates sun sensitivity
- prevents flies from biting your horse's lower legs
- helps reduce annoying stomping and insect-induced stress
- unique design inhibits sagging and shifting
- outer seam and dart keep guards in place without bunching
- soft nylon trim helps eliminate burr and grass seed collection
- hook and loop closure allows for an adjustable fit
Available in gray or the following:
- Animal Rescue Orange (a portion of proceeds are donated to rescue efforts nationwide)
- Breast Cancer Research Pink (a portion of proceeds are donated to fund breast cancer research)
- Wounded Warrior Project Blue (a portion of proceeds are donated to fund the Wounded Warrior Project)
- Brand: Cashel
- Type: Leg Wrap
"better than I had hoped!"
Ive been pleasantly surprised- I do love Cashel fly masks and thought Id give these a try- they fit great don't slide and are super light and airy. My gelding loves to pull things off- these he likes and they stay on!
These seem like they are going to last! I had to order Horse size for my Haflinger and they fit him very well! They do slide down just a little, but are adjustable! I love the Cashel fly masks so I thought I would give these a try! So far so good!!!
"Not durable. "
My gelding is pastured 24/7 and less than a week after having a pair, a Velcro piece was ripped off & now the boot doesn’t stay up properly. Not jeffer’s fault, but consider this review if your horse is on pasture.
"simply the best"
I've tried just about every other brand and design of leg guards, and the Cashel design is simply the best. They stay up and stay put. If you have a horse that "wings" in with an opposite foot, they might twist around the leg, but they still stay up and stay on. Will never use another brand.
"They don't slide down"
One of the velrco was sewn on backwards by the factory. We removed it, turned it around and sewed it on right. Legs guards working well, not sliding down.
I live in Jacksonville, FL and have been using these leg guards for about two months now. The guards are very durable and my horses legs are free from insect bites. Thanks Crusader!
"Ordering another pair."
My horse had severe scratches and the bugs were driving my horse crazy, he was always stomping. Then i remembered I had a pair of these and they are a life saver, the way they deep down in the back has helped my horse heel and he doesn't stomp. I'm ordering another set so I can wash the first pair.
Expensive for only 2 but they work and I haven't had any problems