$24.99 to $84.99
Corta-Flx Solution for horses contains 50 mg of HA per oz! A water-soluble formula that delivers the pure, key active isolates found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine and MSM in proper molecular size. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada, GU, PR
Freight charges apply
Corta-Flx Solution Joint Supplement
Free 32 oz Corta-Flx
With the purchase of a gallon of Corta-Flx Solution.
No limit. While supplies last. Ends 04-08-2019.
A water-soluble formula that delivers the pure, key active isolates found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine, and MSM in proper molecular size. This allows the most efficient passage of these essential nutrients through the cellular walls. Contains 50 mg of HA per oz!
Corta-Flx Solution contains:
- glutamine (a glucosamine isolate)
- glutamic acid (a chondroitin isolate)
- glucuronic acid (a chondroitin isolate)
- proline (a chondroitin isolate)
- glycine (a chondroitin isolate)
- bio-available sulphur (an MSM isolate)
- 50 mg HA (Hyaluronic Acid) per ounce
NOTE: For Sale and Distribution Only in the USA!
- Brand: Corta-Flx, Inc
- Form: Liquid
- Ingredients: Glucosamine Isolates,Chondroitin Isolates,MSM Isolates
- Size: Quart,Gallon,5¼ Gallon
- Day Supply: (32 Day Supply),(128 Day Supply),(672 Day Supply)
- Servings: (32), (128), (672)
"simply the best"
Don't waste your money on other joint products. Expensive though it is, this stuff is worth its weight in gold. Your horse will thank you.
"Wouldn't do without it"
I have a now retired 13 year old TB gelding race horse. When he was running, I had him on Corta-flx solution his entire career from 3 yrs old until his retirement at 10 yrs old. I never injected any joints. I believe the combination of Corta-flx & apple cider vinegar daily was the reason he was a stakes winner & holder of 2 track records at 5 furlongs. I still give him the Corta-flx & vinegar. At 13, he runs circles around his much younger pasture mates & has literally floats over the ground. Would use it on any performance horse!
Great product, and great price, too! Works great on our barrel horses, the molecular size is the key to this product working.