$4.99 to $79.99
Companion Hand Sanitizer
Companion Foaming Hand Sanitizer is an alcohol-based foaming hand sanitizer containing 62% Ethyl Alcohol to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria. It dries instantly and provides residue-free formulation even with repetitive use. An alcohol-based foaming hand sanitizer formulated to provide exceptional protection for today's veterinarian and food animal production locations. Sanitizer is dispensed as a thick, rich foam that dries instantly and eliminates inconvenient spills through precisely metered pumps. Hand sanitizer is recommended for use by production personnel and veterinary staff. It is ideally suited for personnel moving from room to room or building to building. It can also easily be transported in vehicles and kept in areas where water is not readily available.
Active Ingredient: 62% Ethyl Alcohol
Does not contain methanol.
Companion Hand Sanitizer Features & Benefits:
- kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria which assists in reducing cross-contamination
- provides effective hand sanitation in one simple step
- ideal for on-farm visits with limited water access
- non-drying, residue-free formulation even with repetitive uses
- overall provides a simple solution for effective hand sanitation
- each size has a ready to use dispenser top (gallon has pump)
Places for Use:
- veterinary clinics
- animal care facilities
- livestock facilities
- office quarters
- animal quarantine areas
- animal laboratories
- animal life science laboratories
- animal research centers
- pet shops
- service vehicles
- Brand: Neogen
- Type: Foaming Sanitizer
- Size: 1.7 oz,7 oz,Gallon
"Good product "
No weird smell and dries quickly. Definitely will purchase again.
I work at Jeffers and we have several of these gallons all over our offices and I really like this stuff. It smells pleasant enough (not harsh at all) and rubs in great without feeling greasy or drying. It seems to last. Everyone uses them all day every day and I don't think we've replaced one yet. - Ron, Pet Marketing/Merchandising