Clostridium Perfringens Type D Antitoxin
A New Approach in Treating "Overeating Disease" in Sheep and Goats
For treatment and short term prevention of Cl. Per. Type D, overeating disease, pulpy kidney disease and enterotoxemia, in sheep and goats. Most commonly affects young lambs and kids between 2 to 12 weeks of age and goats of all ages.
Clostridium Perfringens Type D Antitoxin Directions for Use:
- for prevention lasting approximately 3 weeks
- suckling lambs and goats - 5 mL SQ
- feeder lambs - 10 mL SQ
- for treatment, double the preventative dose
- repeat in 12 hour intervals
A more rapid effect can be achieved by intravenous administration.
21 day slaughter withdrawal.
- Brand: Colorado Serum
- Form: Injectable
- Prevention Type: Overeating Disease