Classic Equine SensorFlex Wool Top Saddle Pad
100% New Zealand wool top pad provides great looks and long lasting durability. Designed with cutouts under the saddle fenders to provide greater feel and communication with your horse.
Features of the SensorFlex Wool Top Pad:
- Heavy wool felt center absorbs shock & molds to the horse's back for a secure fit
- Ultra-soft, heavy fleece bottom is comfortable and helps wick away moisture
- Cutouts through the leg area to allow close contact for a better feel
- Brand: Classic Equine
- Size: 32" x 32"
- Color: Beige/Blue, Slate/Teal, Slate/Fuchsia
- Type: Saddle Pad
- Material: New Zealand Wool
This pad did seem to be unsafe at 1st...the saddle slipped pretty badly. Although, I found that if you push the pad firmly into the gullet then tighten the cinch all stayed in place much better. My 1st one is starting to take shape now after about 3 rides...just bought my second and now considering a 3rd!! Plus the price is right!!
"Causes Saddle to Slip"
These are really beautiful saddle pads, but the material underneath is synthetic and kept on causing the saddle to slop. We tried different saddles, with different girths, and even on different horses --- but it kept causing the saddle to slip. Not safe, don't recommend.