A lightweight, eye-catching Buster Welch barrel saddle that features a deep seat pocket, making it ideal for barrel racing. No bars make this saddle an excellent option for draft sized horses. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Ocala Barrel Saddle, X-Wide Tree, Antique
Beautiful Buster Welch barrel saddle that is designed with the turquoise suede seat, conchos, and turquoise painted border. It's eye-catching and gorgeous! This saddle is more than just good looks, it has a deep seat pocket to help hold you in position so it's perfect for barrel racing. Handcrafted in Texas it will provide you with many years in a well-made saddle at a great price. Rawhide braided and rawhide silver laced cantle. Aluminum barrel stirrups with rubber grip.
Ocala Barrel Saddle Features:
- ultimate close contact between horse and rider- no bars
- leg cut swells to provide a place to set your legs
- fenders are forward hung
- neoprene skirts absorb the shock and distribute the rider's weight
- 4 1/2" cantle and tall swells provide a secure seat
- lightweight design
- great for horses that are hard to fit
- made with a regular fit that is recommended for horses with a prominent wither
- Hardware: Turquoise Cross
- Tooling: 1/2 Box Stamp and Buckstitch border
- Rigging: 7/8 In-Skirt C
- Horn: 3 1/2" Tall, 2 1/4" Cap
- Tree: BW Barrel Regular for a horse with a defined wither
- Skirt: 25"
- Swell Width: 13" D x 25" L
- Cantle Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Country of origin: USA
- Color: Antique
You May Also Like