A perfect (and beautiful) antique and turquoise barrel saddle with a deep seat pocket. An ideal saddle for horses with a prominent wither or horses that are hard to fit. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Circle Y Ocala Barrel Saddle, Regular Tree, Antique
Beautiful Buster Welch barrel saddle that is designed with the turquoise suede seat, conchos, and turquoise painted border. it's eye-catching and gorgeous! This saddle is more than just good looks, it has a deep seat pocket to help hold you in position so it's perfect for barrel racing. Handcrafted in Texas it will provide you with many years in a well-made saddle at a great price. Rawhide braided and rawhide silver laced cantle. Aluminum barrel stirrups with rubber grip. This regular tree is recommended for a horse that has a prominent wither.
Ocala Horse Barrel Saddle Features:
- ultimate close contact between horse and rider- no bars
- leg cut swells to provide a place to set your legs
- fenders are forward hung
- neoprene skirts absorb the shock and distribute the rider's weight
- 4 1/2" cantle and tall swells provide a secure seat
- lightweight design
- great for horses that are hard to fit
- made with a regular fit that is recommended for horses with a prominent wither
- Hardware: Turquoise Cross
- Tooling: 1/2 Box Stamp and Buckstitch border
- Rigging: 7/8 In-Skirt C
- Horn: 3 1/2" Tall, 2 1/4" Cap
- Tree: BW Barrel Regular for a horse with a defined wither
- Skirt: 25" D x 25" L
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Color: Antique
- Country of Origin: USA