Circle Y Guthrie Select Roping Saddle, Wide Tree
Circle Y Saddles are made to order and typically take 8-10 weeks to ship. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
This roper has a Kevlar reinforced wood tree for strength. All roughout design and seat jockeys and fenders provide grip. Matching flank cinch included. Handmade and hand tooled in Texas. stainless steel black antique conchos, double stitched black suede seat, silver laced rawhide cantle with rawhide horn lip for durability.
Circle Y Gurthie Select Roper Features:
- handmade in Texas with the quality you expect from Circle Y
- Kevlar reinforced wood tree at stress points:
- swell, base of swell, cantle, and along the bars
- correct seat position
- Hardware: Stainless Steel Black Antique
- Tooling: Mini Snake Border
- Rigging: 7/8 double dee
- Horn: 2 1/4" neck, 3" cap
- Tree: LTM Roper Kevlar Wide (recommended for horses with a foundation Quarter Horse built and a round or mutton wither.)
- Skirt: 15" D x 27" L
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle: 3.5"
- Weight: 41 lbs
- MSRP: $2,010.00
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Roper Saddle
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color: Roughout