The Guthrie Select Roping Saddle has a fiberglass reinforced wood tree for strength. The all roughout design and seat jockeys and fenders provide grip. Regular Tree. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Circle Y Guthrie Select Roping Saddle, Regular Tree
Circle Y Saddles are made to order and typically take 8-10 weeks to ship. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
The Guthrie Select Roping Saddle has a fiberglass reinforced wood tree for strength. The all roughout design and seat jockeys and fenders provide grip. Comes with a matching flank cinch.
Guthrie Select Key Features:
- fiberglass reinforced wood tree at stress points
- handmade and hand tooled in Texas
- correct seat position
- stainless steel black antique conchos
- double stitched black suede seat
- silver laced rawhide cantle
- rawhide horn lip for durability
- Hardware: Stainless Steel Black Antique
- Tooling: Mini Snake Border
- Rigging: 7/8 Double Dee
- Horn: 2 1/4" Neck, 3" Cap
- Tree: LTM Roper Kevlar® (Regular-Recommended for those horses with a visible or prominent wither)
- Skirt: 27"
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle Height: 3.5"
- Weight: 41 lbs
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Roper Saddle
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color: Roughout