Charmayne James C11 Square Skirt Barrel Saddle, Wide Tree, Vintage
"Superior attention to detail what sets reinsman apart. The tree is a design I helped develop more than 20 years ago. It fits a wide range of horses, and it works well for me. I love the suede skirts because it keeps the saddle in place and doesn't roll. There's a layer of foam padding for my horses' comfort."-Charmayne James
Charmayne James is an 11-Time World Champion barrel racer, the first Million Dollar Cowgirl, and has the most consecutive NFR qualifications at 19. This saddle has all of Charmayne's essential features to keep you balanced in the seat plus comfort features for your horse. The vintage antique leather has chocolate hand painted detail for gorgeous detail. The chocolate suede seat and rough out seat jockeys help you stay put in the saddle. Aluminum stirrups with rubber grip and the back cinch are included. Brown iron and silver flower conchos with stainless steel hardware.
Core Features of Reinsman Barrel Saddle Features:
- a secure seat to stay properly balanced through a powerful turn
- the highest quality saddle in the lightest weight possible
- narrow seat twist and wide swells to ride effectively
- fenders are set to help keep the rider's legs from getting behind and falling forward during a run
Charmayne James C11 Square Skirt Specs:
- Wood tree designed to fit your horse, provide freedom of movement, and keep you in the proper position
- Neoprene lined bars and suede skirt liner for horses' comfort
- Designed with James from the tree out
- Lightweight design at approximately less than 30lbs
- flank cinch set
- handmade, hand tooled in Texas
- Hardware: Greek Key
- Tooling: 7/8 Snowflake Lily
- Rigging:7/8 In-skirt C
- Horn:3 1/2" Neck, 2 1/4" Cap
- Skirt: 24"
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Seat: Black suede
- Stirrups: Aluminum
- Leather: Honey
- Warranty: Tree-Lifetime Warranty
- Brand: Reinsman
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Color: Vintage
- Country of origin: USA