Fish Flex Capsules, 100 countCephalexin Monohydrate, 250 mg
Fish Flex (Cephalexin, 250 mg) is a broad spectrum antibiotic used to treat a wide range of non-specific bacterial infections during the most active and multiplying stages of infection.
No prescription required.
Fish Flex Directions:
- dissolve contents of one capsule (250mg) into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water to be treated
- repeat in 24 hours
- partial water change may be made between treatments
- duration of treatment depends on type and severity of infection
- it is recommended that extended medication baths continue for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days
- discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days
CLEARED FOR FISH ONLY.Caution: Intended for in use in aquarium and ornamental fish only and should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, dry place.
About Thomas LabsThomas Labs is the only FDA registered and inspected fish antibiotic facility offering USP certified quality antibiotics. For over 30 years, Thomas Labs has been the leader in supplying of USP grade fish antibiotics for the pet health products market.
- Brand: Thomas Labs
- Type: Antibiotics
- Ingredient: Cephalexin
- Size: 100 Count
- Form: Capsules