Boomer Ball, 8"
Designed for your larger-than-life character who loves to chase and conquer. Made from tough polyethylene means that most dogs can't puncture the ball or rip it to shreds, so it's perfect for ball-obsessed toy destroyers.
Too many toys just can't take the strain like the Boomer Ball which should be used as a pursuit toy for your dog to chase around.
Key Points of the Boomer Ball:
- made from tough polyethylene
- perfect for ball-obsessed toy destroyers
- impact resistant
- ideal therapy for bored animals
- 4" - ( Jack Russell; Westie;Yorkies)
- 6" - (Border Collie;Springer)
- 8" - (Boxer; Doberman; Labrador)
- 10" - (Bull Mastiff;Great Dane;Rottweiler;GSD)
Colors: Assorted Blue or Red
*Note: The ball is designed to NOT to be picked up by your dog, so it should be a size bigger than he/she can carry.
- Type: Interactive Toy
- Size: 8"
- Color: Assorted
"waste of money"
I have two healers and they are usually ball crazy, but they hate this ball. It is really hard plastic and they can't bite it at all. It's not much fun to chase a ball if you can't bite it or pick it up.