The Bird Protector helps to protect and defend cage birds from mites and lice for months while deodorizing at the same time. Simply hangs on cage. .5 oz Read More
Featured Advice from Our Experts
Like many other species of animals, birds can get external parasites. If you discover that your bird has mites, it needs to be treated quickly. Not only can it make your bird sick, but many mites can spread to humans.
Bird Protector, .5 oz
Protects and defends cage birds from mites and lice for months while deodorizing at the same time. Simply hangs on cage. Safe and effective control of lice and mites.
- Type: Insecticidal
- Size: Small - 1/2 oz
- Brand: 8in1
- Country of Origin: China
- Pests Controlled: Lice, Mites
"Dangerous Product-Do Not Use"
1)Birds do NOT get lice. 2) The chemical that kills the mites is also poison to your bird. 3) Whether you cover your birds house at night or not, the fumes can become strong enough to cause respiratory distress or kill your bird. 4) Chewing on the product can also cause severe illness or death.
This product is toxic to you and your animals! Read the warnings on the package.