$64.99 to $139.99
Bio Case Pro V Digestive Enzyme Supplement for Dogs & CatsBio Case Pro V is a supportive Pancreatic digestive enzyme used to support digestion and proper nutrient absorption in dogs and cats over six weeks of age. Higher levels of enzymes than the original Bio Case V. In addition, Thomas Labs has added probiotics, bio-available vitamin B12, and intrinsic factor which help with absorption of Vitamin B12. For when your friend is feeling a little down, and you want to get them back up and around.
Guaranteed Analysis per level teaspoon (2.8 g):
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)..........1000 mcg
- *Lipase (animal pancreatic tissue) (min)........57,000 USP
- *Amylase (animal pancreatic tissue) (min).........475,000 USP
- *Protease (animal pancreatic tissue) (min).......407,000 USP
- *Trypsin (animal pancreatic tissue) (min)......453,000 USP
- *Chymotrypsin (animal pancreatic tissue) (min).......90,800 USP
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (min).......1 Billion CFU
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
Ingredients: Porcine pancreas, Methylcobalamin (vitamin b12), Intrinsic Factor (porcine stomach), Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Fermentation product.
Feeding Directions: Administer at each meal to dogs and cats that are over six weeks of age. Add to moistened dog or cat food (canned or dry).
Thorough mixing of the food will be necessary to bring the enzymes into close contact with the food particles. After mixing is complete, incubate at room temperature for 15-20 minutes. For dogs administer 3/4 - 1 teaspoon (2.8 g/teaspoon) per cup of food, and 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per cup of food for cats. Dogs and cats only. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Brand: Thomas Labs
- Type: Digestive Health
- Size: 8 oz,20 oz
- Form: Liquid
You May Also Like
$119.99 to $249.99
$129.99 to $269.99