The Bigeloil Horse Liniment is used for bruises, minor injuries, superficial wounds, pain and stiffness caused by exposure, strains, or sprains by promoting circulation. 14 oz Liquid-Gel Read More
This product is currently unavailable for purchase.
Bigeloil Horses Liniment, 14 oz Liquid-GelThis Horse Liniment is used for bruises, minor injuries, superficial wounds, pain and stiffness caused by exposure, strains, or sprains by promoting circulation. Apply full strength over affected area, rubbing until dry. Dilute with water and use as a refreshing brace of body wash for overheated horses.
Key Benefits of Bigeloil
- Reduces soreness from fatigue or strain
- Stimulates superficial circulation
- Antiseptic and Antibacterial properties
- Great for minor cuts and abrasions
- Economical external analgesic
- Pleasant scent
- Does not contain green soap
- Well known in racing community
- Use full strength or with water for a refreshing brace or body wash
- If you rub, don't wrap
- Type: Gel
- Brand: Absorbine
- Size: 14 oz
"Works To Help My Dog"
Our dog has hip/hind leg issues where they collapse, and these helps ease her discomfort. May not be a miracle but does make her feel better.