$8.99 to $15.99
Bigeloil OintmentUse for bruises, minor injuries, superficial wounds, pain and stiffness caused by exposure, strains, or sprains.
Apply full strength over affected area, rubbing until dry. Dilute with water and use as a refreshing brace of body wash for overheated horses.
Key Benefits of Bigeloil®
- Reduces soreness from fatigue or strain
- Stimulates superficial circulation
- Antiseptic and Antibacterial properties
- Great for minor cuts and abrasions
- Economical external analgesic
- Pleasant scent
- Does not contain green soap
- Well known in racing community
- Use full strength or with water for a refreshing brace or body wash
- If you rub, don't wrap
- Type: Liquid,Gel
- Brand: Absorbine
- Size: 1 Pint,14 oz,1 Quart
"Works To Help My Dog"
Our dog has hip/hind leg issues where they collapse, and these helps ease her discomfort. May not be a miracle but does make her feel better.
"What A Surprise!"
WOW! I stained my back, yes picking up the turkey, out of the oven. A dear friend of mine, mentioned this product and I thought, why not, the other stuff that I have tried, just didn't work, just smelled bad. I gave it a wirl, just moments later I could feel the tingle and within a few minutes I felt much better, I was so amased! Thank you to my friend and thank you for making such a wonderful product!! A very happy Rose!