AspirEase™ III, 1.43 kilograms
with "Nature's Aspirin"
Use as an aid to pain management and inflammation in horses.
Benefits of AspirEase III with Salicin:
- Salicin is the natural precursor to aspirin
- The chemical makeup of salicin is closely related to aspirin
- Salicin is the original source of aspirin
- Salicin does not contain the acids found in aspirin so it is less likely to cause gastritis or thrombosis (blood thinning)
- Brand: Bio-Nutrition Labs
- Type: Pain Relief
- Form: Powder
- Ingredient: Aspirin
- Size: 1428 g Tub (1.43 kilograms)
- Day Supply: (90 Day Supply)
"This is a great product"
I have a 31 YO quarter horse and he has some mild arthritis. I have used this product for years to ease his pain. He likes the flavor much better than a few other products I have tried. Also used it on a mini horse with moon blindness (iritis) to relieve her symptoms. Works great!
"Great Aspirin Product"
(Originally posted by Aimee from Jenkinsburg - April 23, 2012) This is a great very palatable aspirin product. I give it to my 34 year old appendix gelding without problems. - This post was moved unchanged to this page when AspirEase changed formula and we split the product pages.
(Originally posted by Sandra from Stonewall - March 12, 2013.) This product is great. Our Pony foundered last year and I used this on him for the pain. Waht a difference it makes. Good for aches and pains. Mixes in great with food. - This post was moved unchanged to this page when AspirEase changed formula and we split the product pages.