Knock Out! Nematodes (Live Beneficial Nematodes) are microscopic, non-segmented worms that live in soil & feed on over 150 pests, including ants, fleas, & flies. Small treats 1/8 to 1/4 acre. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Good Natured Knock Out! Nematodes (small)
(Formerly ANTidote.) Nematodes are microscopic, non-segmented worms that live in the soil and feed on over 150 soil borne pests. Small covers 1/8 to 1/4 acre.
Knock Out! Nematodes feed on:
- grub worms
- fungus gnat larvae
- mole crickets
- root knot nematodes
- sod webworms
How to use Nematodes:
USE AT SUNSET.
- Mix nematodes (1/8 - 1/4 acre) with 32 oz of cool water. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain the solution through a strainer or piece of screen.
- You can apply with a watering can or if using a hose-end sprayer, spray the solution at 2 tablespoons per gallon of water.
- Water the treated area again after spraying to wash nematodes from the foliage into the soil.
- In hot, dry weather, keep the treated area moist for the first five days. Repeat application in 7-10 days if needed.
For Fire Ants:
- Mix nematodes with 1 gallon of cool water then mix 8 oz of mixture with 1 gallon of water (for 1/8 - 1/4 acre coverage).
- Drench the ant mounds with mixture starting from the center moving outward towards the edges.
NOTE: Nematodes must be kept refrigerated until use. Product will be shipped Next Day Air. Non-returnable.
- Brand: Good Natured
- Type: Nematodes
- Coverage: 1/8 - 1/4 Acre
"Works great for June bugs in east TX!"
We have used these beneficial nematodes to get rid of June bugs in east TX for years. Also helps with fire ants too!