Good Natured™ Knock Out! Nematodes (medium)
(Formerly ANTidote.) Nematodes are microscopic, non-segmented worms that live in the soil and feed on over 150 soil borne pests. Medium covers 1/4 to 1/2 acre.
Knock Out! Nematodes feed on:
- grub worms
- fungus gnat larvae
- mole crickets
- root knot nematodes
- sod webworms
How to use Nematodes:
USE AT SUNSET.
- Mix nematodes (1/4 - 1/2 acre) with 1/2 gallon of cool water. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain the solution through a strainer or piece of screen.
- You can apply with a watering can or if using a hose-end sprayer spray the solution at 2 tablespoons per gallon of water.
- Water the treated area again after spraying to wash nematodes from the foliage into the soil.
- In hot, dry weather, keep the treated area moist for the first five days. Repeat application in 7-10 days if needed.
For Fire Ants:
- Mix nematodes with 1 gallon of cool water then mix 8 oz of mixture with 2 gallons of water (for 1/4 - 1/2 acre coverage).
- Drench the ant mounds with mixture starting from the center moving outward towards the edges.
NOTE: Must be kept refrigerated until use. Product will be shipped Next Day Air. Non-returnable.
- Brand: Good Natured
- Type: Nematodes
- Coverage: 1/4 - 1/2 Acre